Woodland is an exciting community where individuals can build relationships with God and people.
Woodland Church exists...
To honor and glorify God by obeying Jesus' command to make disciples of all people groups. We accomplish this through our Mission Statement, our DREAM, and our Core Values.
Our Mission Statement
Celebrating God's love by persuading people to become passionate followers of Christ.
Reach the World
Learn more about Our DREAM
Our Core Values
At Woodland every person is valued and is the focus of our ministry. We believe...
- Every person has the right to a presentation of the gospel message at his or her level of understanding.
- Every person needs a biblical moral compass to guide and protect him or her throughout life.
- Every believer has unique gifts to be discovered, developed, and used to strengthen the church.
- Every believer has a purpose in advancing the global mission of Christ and the church.
We equip people to become passionate followers of Christ through our four WOODLAND CLASSES. Held on select Sunday afternoons, a complimentary luncheon is provided for each class.
- DISCOVER. In our first class, you'll discover what it means to be a Christ follower. You'll learn about Woodland: who we are; where we've been; and where we're going. Our Senior Pastor teaches this class.
- GROW. In our second class, you'll learn how to grow in your faith; how to pray; and how to read and study your bible. You'll learn to strengthen your walk with Christ by joining a small group.
- SERVE. In our third class, you'll learn about you! Through a fun questionnaire, you'll discover the strengths and gifts that God has given you and be helped to find joy and fulfillment in a place of ministry uniquely suited to you.
- SHARE. In our fourth and final class, you'll learn how to tell your story. In two minutes or less, you'll be able to communicate what your life was like before Christ; your decision to follow Christ; and your life since that decision.